CoReLo is designed as a fully integrated and highly automated system that manages insurance contracts.
Corelo provides :
- An intuitive web interface which will easily guide the users through the processes.
- A portal interfaces which is developed for insurers or intermediaries.
- Integrated back-office solution covering all processes from offers to liquidations including all financial aspects.
- The benefice of a high level of configuration: multi-country, multi-company, multi-distribution, multi-risk, multi-currency and multi-language.
Corelo is the best platform to :
- Reduce operating expenses and increase competitiveness through a high level of automation.
- Operate an insurance company or pension fund - simply, efficiently and quickly.
- Dedicate additional resources and time to quality & compliance procedures.
- Implement your digital transformation.
Corelo delivers solutions that embrace the entire chain of tasks between company and customer. Using Corelo will allow your team to focus on value-added services to customers!
- Manages persons & roles.
- Manages multi-policies subscription.
- Allows all policy changes including claims and administrative changes.
- Provides events history and easy navigation between related entities.
- Manages versioning of policy modifications and their retroactivity.
- Complete documentation management: from defining process documents which need to be produced to missing documents follow-up.
- Templates definition for the creation of interactive mails.
- Configures products, warranties, risk objects, tariffs, options, fees, commissions, taxes.
- Configures promotions or discounts for a specific or recurring period.
- Defines medical formalities per warranty.
- Manages the validations at the subscription or modification of a contract.
- Customizes validation messages (multi-language).
- Manages third-parties (lenders, suppliers,..) and distribution network (brokers, producer accounts,..).
- Manages all the operations tied to premium collection, payments made by policyholders, payments of benefits and payments of commissions. The system generates the detailed accounting book entries for each operation.
- Reporting : Closing reports for companies (technical follow-up: premiums, reserves, endorsements and accounting follow-up: detailed and globalized entries).
- Defines reminder levels for overdue payments.
- Manages direct debits.
- Manages the production of financial documents.
- Actuarial calculations of benefits, premiums and reserves per layers by warranty.
- Total premium is split into its components e.g. risks premium, surcharge premium, administration fee, commissions, taxes, etc.